Snuggled amongst the oldest part of Instow village. Once the brew house for an old pub and with a one off shape and character, it is approached by a passageway opposite the Wayfarer Inn that passes beneath a cottage and short path to Smugglers Cottage. Instow has a great choice of good pubs and restaurants and is only a short stroll along the private pedestrian area in which this sheltered cottage nestles.
Accessed via a quirky foot tunnel leading into a shared passageway, the ground floor features a well equipped kitchen and seating area. A downstairs shower room with washing machine is also just off the shared passageway. Doors lead out from the seating area to a private courtyard where BBQs and lazy evenings are a given. Stairs lead from the kitchen up into a cosy lounge space with gorgeous views over the dunes and estuary. Off the lounge are the two bedorooms, one twin and one master with en suite.
- Sleeps 4 + cot
- 2 shower rooms/WC, one up one down
- River and sand dune views
- Stones throw from beach front
- Private secure courtyard garden
- Easy walk to eateries and pubs
- Easy walk to Tarka trail and other walks
- Unrestricted street parking is available on Marine Parade at the cottage’s beach entrance (exludes daytime July/August where it is a 2 hr.max)
* Please note availability is subject to change without prior notification and may be worth contacting us just in case.